under repair

bismillah

ditto the title...
currently working to repair my laptop..

lots and lots of symbols and computer words that i don't understand..which result to dizziness..

so far I've entered the recovery console and typed in c:\windows\repair\system c:\system32\config\system

restarted and hey presto i could log into windows (looks easy huh?~really the instructions weren't in English~well actually they where but urgh..in computer language..someone really should simplify it and make it easier to us layman!)..

good news after logging in?..everything's here...
bad news?~sound system failure (my bro said he could fix it really??~erm..I'll think twice before i give him a chance to fix this) and the wifi is also disconnected..other then that everything seems fine (hopefully)

currently copying everything into a hard drive (its my sister's~note to self:must buy one!)...

should call an expert tomorrow, or should i just be pasrah and give my 'little' bro a chance to convey to him that i believe in him, and say that i surrender?~noooooo...

all for now..back to the other keyboard

0 comments: